Art Prints

Thursday, June 3, 2010

WIP - Yellow Earrings - 5

As you noticed, I skipped over number 4 in the series. This is a much better idea of what it is going to be. You can see by the sketch, that I'm enlarging her right ear some, seemed to need it. The grass is coming along, although I dread every stroke. The grass will go right up to the top of the page. The sky is only implied by the reflection in the calf's eye. The shape of her face has to be deepened some more, but over all I'm beginning to relax about the outcome. I will only post one more, and that will be the finished one.

Since this is the last post before the big finish, any suggestions need to be voiced now, or forever hold your peace.




All art, poetry and writings are copyright & cannot be reproduced in any form without written permission from Judith Angell Meyer

1 comment:

Vicki Greene said...

This is so impressive! You are just GOOD!