Art Prints

Thursday, May 27, 2010

WIP - Yellow Earrings

Okay, I'm back to start the work in progress for you. This is one of the paintings I'm entering into the Stampede Art Show, here in Greeley. (If I get it finished in time!) The show will be open to the public from June 24 through July 4th. This is usually a spectacular show with many interpretations of western art.

This painting will be titled Yellow Earrings. The earrings are ID tags that are put on cattle. I think I am going to leave the tags blank so should a rancher choose to purchase it I can put his own brand on the tags. So, here is the start....


I think this young calf is a cutie ...




All art, poetry and writings are copyright & cannot be reproduced in any form without written permission from Judith Angell Meyer

2 comments:

Duene said...

This is going to be great. Is it watercolor?

Judith Angell Meyer said...

Hi Duene ... Yes, this is a watercolor. Sorry, it should have been noted in the post. I'll get all the details in the next one. Thank you for checking and making such a nice comment.

Hope I don't blow it, I'm struggling with how/what to do with the background.